Endless Hot Water, On-Demand
You still want comforts out on the road. Nothing is more relaxing, more calming, or helps you reset after a long day camping or traveling like an extended hot shower or bath. That used to sound impossible to RVers, but those days are over.
The Greystone Flex Temp On-Demand Tankless Water Heater is your solution to endless hot water for showers, baths, or even doing dishes in your RV sink. Engineered with a compact and lightweight design, the Flex Temp is perfect for any RV.
This model features an industry-first patented flow restrictor valve that automatically adjusts the flow rate based on the incoming water temperature, ensuring maximum efficiency. Additionally, the Greystone RV Flex Temp On-Demand Water Heater comes equipped with industry-first safety features like a carbon monoxide detector, propane leak detector, anti-freezing system, and anti-scald system. Its compact size makes it easy to retrofit for any existing RV water tank.
Don't get left in the cold; enjoy an endless flow of hot water, just like at home, no matter where your adventure takes you with the Greystone Flex Temp On-Demand Tankless Water Heater.
- Hot Water, Anywhere - 65,000 BTU output for on-demand hot water no matter where you are
- Maximum Flow - Patented technology for the best flow rate
- Performance - 2.8 L/Min minimum flow for ignition
- Remote Control - Wireless digital remote for precise control
- Advanced Safety - carbon monoxide and propane leak censors
- Temperature Protection - Anti-Scald and Anti-Cold systems for better user safety
- Retrofit ready - Perfect for replacing tanked or tankless models
- Rated Heat Load: 17kW
- Rated Water Production Capacity: 8.5kg/min (∆t=25k)
- Exhaust Mode: Forced Exhaust
- Estimated Max BTU Output: 65,000
- Ignition Mode: Pulse Electronic Ignition
- Applicable Water Pressure: 0.01-0.75MPa
- Minimum Flow for Ignition: 2.8L/min
- Power Supply Req: DC 12V
- Rated Gas Pressure (LPG): 2800Pa
- Unit Dimensions (In): 17.4" x 12.5" x 12.5"
- Net Weight (Lbs): 24
- Exhaust Pipe Material ⦶60
- Rated Power Consumption 32W
- JOINT: Water Inlet & Outlet: 1/2 NPT
- JOINT: Gas 3/8 NPT