The Next Generation of RV Generators
Recreational vehicle owners know the importance of having a backup generator.
That's why so many of them are turning to the Elite 4000 Watt Flex Power Generator as an excellent solution for backup power when not connected at a campsite. The Elite Flex Power Generator is manufactured with power, performance, and, most importantly, safety in mind.
The Elite Flex Power's compact and lightweight design removes the traditional bulk of most generators, making it easier to carry and transport. Not only is it lighter at 121 pounds (over 40 pounds lighter than comparable generators,) but it's also more versatile with the capability to run on both gasoline and propane. Dual fuel capacity allows for flexibility - gasoline provides a higher BTU, and propane runs cleaner and quieter. Travel with peace of mind knowing your generator can change fuel sources with the simple flip of a switch.
The Elite Flex Power features smart start technology, removing the traditional starter, which could need to be replaced over time. Smart start technology uses a digitally produced three-phase waveform passed to the alternator's stator to rotate the engine and start more efficiently. Without a traditional starter and no spark from a commutator, the risk of igniting combustible fuels is removed, improving safety and offering peace of mind. Unlike generators of the past, the 4000 Watt Flex power model is equipped with an integrated inverter for power production. This new and innovative patent-pending design brings many upgrades over traditional generator models.
Your RV will be complete with the Elite Flex Power Generator. When partnered with solar power, your setup will keep you running even in extended boondocking and dry camping environments.
Ready for the RV Industry's most ELITE Generator?
- Better efficiency - On-demand power uses less fuel than other popular generator models both while running and at rest
- Dual compatibility - Runs on either gas or propane
- Consistent output – Less distortion (3% compared to 17% in competitive models) allows you to power sensitive devices like laptops, TVs, and gaming counsels, without worrying about overload
- Softer sound – Consistent output allows for a quieter run without loud rev cycles
- Green machine – Significantly fewer emissions – up to 10x less output
- Digital hour reading - Easily identify your supply
- Fire-proof design – Engineered and built to mitigate fire risk
- Digital valve controller – Auto shutoff monitoring for fire prevention
- Heat sensor – Built-in protection from overheating and over-revving
- Patented technology - Certified by the USDA, EPA, CSA, and more
- Dimensions: 29.5" L x 19.25" W x 13.5" H
- Weight: 121 lb.
- Fuel: Gasoline/LP
- RPM: Variable 2200-3600
- Watts: 4000
- Frequency: 60
- Volts: 117-120
- Amps: 33.3-30
- Design: Multi Pole PM
- AC/DC Excitation: Brushless PM
- Voltage Regulation: Digital