Ultimate RV Kitchen Space Saver
Every RV is different, and many require space-saving options to help take their kitchen to the next level. Long-term camping, boondocking, and extended trips can be more comfortable and memorable with great cooking options like the Greystone by Way 24" High Output RV Burner and Convection Oven Range.
Think of all the memorable meals you can prepare for your family and friends with three high-output cooking burners and the capability of an added convection oven for rapid cooking of baked meats, hearty vegetables, baked desserts, and more.
Does your RV's kitchen have limited space? Is a full-scale range just not an option for your current layout? With our 24" combo convection oven and stove, you'll still be able to cook fit a high-quality cooking appliance into your counter space. You can even eliminate a microwave to save more space.
What is the difference between a traditional oven and its convection counterpart? The main difference between the two oven types is how heat is circulated. A convection oven has a fan that will continually circulate air through the oven space. Convection ovens produce much more consistent heat than regular bake ovens, thanks to the continuously circulated air.
Save space but cook great meals with the 24" High Output RV Burner and Convection Oven Range!
- Drop-In Design – Drop-in model fits right into your counter space
- Versatility – Add stove and convection oven cooking right in your RV
- Space Saving – Big capabilities while saving space in your RV kitchen
- Easy to Power – Connects to your RV's propane hookup
- Precise Temperature Control – Easy to control temperature settings for precise cooking
- Great Look – Stylish, sleek design to meet your RV's kitchen aesthetics
- Additional Counter Space – Stove not in use? Fold-down glass top for added counter space
- Dimensions: 24" Wide x 19" High x 21" Deep
- Burners Output: 8,000 BTUs
- Oven Volume: 1.1 cu ft
- Voltage: Range - 12V Oven -110V
- Fuel/Power: Propane