Portable Power in All Conditions
What's better than camping at the local campsite amongst the crowds? Being able to dry camp off-grid thanks to endless power provided by the sun.
Merlin 120 Watt Portable Solar Panels can be paired with your 12V batteries to provide power while away from shore power. Designed and engineered in the USA, Merlin's solar panel technology has industry-leading power output and enhanced performance under all light conditions.
The Merlin 120 Watt Portable Solar Panel has robust module integrity and performance in extreme weather. Manufactured with military-grade design, materials, and approvals.
A solar system enables portable power and handles emergency conditions, increases reliability, and increases power availability. Simple plug-and-play solar module and compatible with most charge controllers. Scalable with multiple modules to enable a larger system.
What can you power with the Merlin 120 Watt Portable Solar Panel? The foldable panel with the highest power output, this model is a perfect choice for energy-intensive off-grid power needs. On a typical day, this unit can deliver 720 watt-hours to your battery bank. The 120 can be propped up on its folding legs or laid flat on the ground for maximum sun exposure.
Merlin Solar Panels are specially designed for pairing with the Everchill 12V RV refrigerators.
*Includes a charge controller and carrying case
- Best-in-class technology - Over 40 worldwide patents and patents pending
- Maximum Capabilities - Highest energy output per area in the industry
- Tough build - Military-grade design and material for superior efficiency
- Versatile operation - Usable on cloudy days, in scattered light, and even in extreme weather
- Charging anywhere - Portable panels are transportable for any off-grid travel
- Ultra-compact - Thin profile and lightweight: 80% lighter than glass
- Foldable design - Easy to pack, easy to carry, easy to set up and move to capture direct sun
- Dimensions: 23" x 68 7/8" x 22 33/64"
- Thickness: 1/8" and 49/64"
- Weight: 9.75 lbs.
- Cell Type: Mono
- Number of Cells 108 quarter cells