Compact Microwave for RV Kitchen
A microwave is a wonderful add-on for your camper or RV. You now have another way to prepare meals, as well as the option to reheat what you've already cooked. All you have to do is push a button. It's easy to include microwaves in your RV or camper kitchen thanks to their convenience.
The Greystone 0.9 Cubic Foot Built-in Microwave comes with a variety of features that expands the capabilities of a normal microwave. Six express cook options include Popcorn, Pizza, Potato, Beverage, Frozen Dinner, and Reheat. These pre-sets help take the worry out of cooking. Manual operation includes ten power levels and a touchpad controls to adjust the timer. There are several defrosting choices, both by weight and time. The push-release door paddle, 4-digit LED display, and child-lock option allows for easy and safe operation.
The Greystone has a capacity of .9 cubic feet, weighs under 30 pounds, and is designed as a built-in unit, not as an under-cabinet mount microwave. The Greystone 0.9 Cubic Foot Built-in Microwave features a trim that aids in the ventilation and proper functioning of the appliance while also giving it style. This unit is rated for 120V AC power, with a standard plug on the back, and comes in either stainless steel or black to meet any kitchen aesthetic.
If you're looking for quick and easy cooking while on the road, The Greystone 0.9 Cubic Foot Built-in Microwave is the solution you've been waiting for.
- Convenient cooking - Add food heating versatility to your RV kitchen
- Space saver - Built-in model keeps your counters clear
- Large capacity - 0.9 cu ft for more cooking capacity in your RV
- Versatile heating - 10 different power levels
- Auto-cooking - 6 auto-cook settings for maximum efficiency
- Easy to use Panel - LED display shows the timer, clock, and functions
- Oven Capacity: .9 cu. ft
- External dimensions: 19"W x 12" H x 14" D
- External Dimensions with trim: 23 1/2" W x 15 1/8" H x 14" D
- Internal dimensions: 9" x 13 1/4" x 12 1/2" (overall)
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- 900W (Output)
- 1350W (Input)
- 15 Amp
- ~60 Hz