Largest RV Range in the Industry
Being out on the road doesn't mean you have to be away from the comforts you expect at home. Why settle for bland takeout or microwave meals when you can turn your RV kitchen into a chef's dream with high-quality appliances like the Greystone by Way 24" RV Gas Range.
Find your comfort zone in your RV kitchen when you need the ease and accessibility of a high-level, dependable, and spacious cooking range. Memorable meals will be plentiful, whether at the campsite or off-the-grid with the most extensive RV range in the industry.
"Take your home on the road" means we want our solutions to make you feel "at home" even if you're 1000s of miles from your residential kitchen. Being able to serve your family and friends nutritional, great-tasting recipes right in your vehicle is that at home feel our 24" Gas Range can deliver.
Available in both black and stainless steel, our largest range will complete the look of any RV kitchen. With four high-octane burners and a large internal oven, you'll be able to cook a feast without compromise. Other features include LED light backing on temperature controls for both style and ease of use, cast iron cooking grates, digital controls for time and temperature. The model also offers user-friendly presets that give the same control as the home kitchen Gas hook up A 110V AC power connection is all that's needed for hookup and use.
Go big for your home on the road with the Greystone 24" Gas Range!
- Slide-In Design – Slides in much like a traditional residential application
- Versatility – Add stove and oven cooking to your home on the road
- Big Capabilities – The biggest industry range model
- Easy to Power – Connects to your RV's propane hookup
- Precise Temperature Control – Stove and oven temp is easy to control for perfect cooking
- Aesthetics - Sleek, clean look in either stainless steel or black to meet RV aesthetics
- Additional Counter Space – Stove not in use? Fold-down glass top for added counter space
- Dimensions: 24"Wide x 25"Deep x 38"High
- Left Rear Burner: 9,100 BTUs
- Left Front Burner: 3,500 BTUs
- Right Front Burner: 6,000 BTUs
- Right Back Burner: 6,000 BTUs
- Oven: 12,000BTUs
- Oven Volume: 3.4 cu ft
- Voltage: 110V DC
- Fuel/Power: Propane