Higher Capacity; Same Footprint
Way delivers the comforts of home with the industry's most trusted 21" RV gas range for your vehicle.
Nothing gets old faster than another night of microwaved meals or takeout. We know the fun of eating out, but sometimes you want a healthy, fresh-cooked meal at home (in your RV) that will satisfy both you and your family. How can you assure your camping adventures are filled with not only the best sights, memories but the fuel you need to make the most out of your time on the road? You bring the best quality kitchen appliances into your rig, so you can "take your home on the road."
"Take your home on the road" is our motto, and that means we want you to feel like your capabilities don't change whether you're cooking in your at-home kitchen or on the road while boondocking. Being able to deliver your companions a nutritional, great-tasting meal without leaving your RV is that at home feeling our 21" Gas Range will provide. Our 21" RV gas range will help you cook the meals that will be remembered no matter where the trip takes you.
The Greystone 21" Gas Range is built to last and will fit well in any kitchen layout or application. Three burners with high-octane 8,000 BTUs provide spacious cooking space with even heat distribution. The oven is big and can cook at temperatures up to 500 degrees. Other features include LED light backing on temperature dials for safety and style, cast iron grates, a foldable glass top for added counter space while not in use.
Take your RV kitchen to the next level with the 21" Gas Range from Greystone!
- Compact Design – 30% more capacity than traditional RV ranges of the same footprint
- Versatility – Cook anything with added strove and oven capability
- Power with Ease – Your RV's propane hookup will do the trick
- Precise Temperature Control – Stove and oven temp is easy to control for perfect cooking
- Back-Lit Knobs – Added safety and aesthetics
- Stylish Look - Sleek, clean look in either stainless steel or black to meet RV interior
- More Counter Space – Stove not in use? Fold-down glass top for added counter space
- Dimensions: 17 1/4"Deep x 21 1/2"Wide x 20"High
- Interior Oven Dimensions: 16 1/2"Wide x 14"Deep x 10"High
- Front Burner: 8,000 BTUs
- Rear Burners: 8,000 BTUs
- Inner Oven Volume: 1.8 cu ft
- Oven: 7,100 BTUs
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Fuel/Power: Propane
- Cabinet and counter cutout dimensions:
- Width: 20 1/4"
- Depth (from the wall): 18"
- Height (floor to top of counter): 20 1/16"
- Countertop lip depth max: 15/16"
- Countertop thickness max: 1 9/16"
- Minimum distance between countertop cutout and wall or other fixture: 2"
- The stove does not offer a broiler function