Compact Refrigeration with Maximum Storage
The open road provides excellent opportunities to try new restaurants, experience local cuisine, and expand your horizons. But what about when you are boondocking or plugged in at the campground? You should have the necessities to craft an excellent campsite meal for your family or road crew.
For both uncooked ingredients and leftovers, proper food storage can be a lifesaver while out on the road. Expanding your capabilities with a refrigerator, even a more compact model to fit in any size rig or an outdoor kitchen, is the best way to set yourself up for success while traveling in your RV.
The Greystone by Way 3.3 Cubic Foot 12-Volt is compact, lightweight, and more portable than large-scale RV refrigerators. With 3.3 cubic feet of internal storage, you’ll find a place for your favorite campsite foods and all the things you’ll need to whip up fantastic recipes your crew will love. Save time and money on your trips with the added storage of a compact 12-volt fridge for food storage.
Inside storage includes ample glass shelving, a vegetable drawer, and a freezer to store frozen goods. The door has condiment shelving, a can rack, and added bar stops to keep everything in place while traveling.
Want cold food storage but don’t have the room for a full refrigerator-size? We know one of our smaller models, like the 3.3 cubic foot, will provide what you need while out on endless adventures.
- Fast cooling – Gets to temperature in under an hour
- Compact cold storage – 3.3 cubic feet of space for food storage needs
- Frost-free – Less maintenance and potential issues
- Easy to install – No power inverter, no external ventilation needed
- Travel secure – Stays locked during travel
- Sleek look – Stainless steel finish to match any kitchen decor
- LED lighting
- Adjustable glass and front legs
- Voltage – 12V DC
- Dimensions: 32 3/4" x 19" x 19"
- Color: Stainless steel